Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I need no roses red[sequel]

The way our love keeps us going,
Despite the blows time and fate had brought
The way we fought with all our spirit,
To save our love from endless assault.

I know that my belief has won
The hornbill has finally sung!

The night, that was darker than ever before,
When my dreams seemed to have lost their way.
Memories of the moments I had frozen,
Sat besides my soul to pray.

I know now what kept me sound.
Your love was still around!

The way you pick thorns out of my way,
And any pebble that might happen to stray.
The way you watch my every stride,
And forever there to lead and guide

I need then no angels’ light
Your love shall be my sight

Time may bring threatening clouds yet again
The sun may take away its warmth yet again
I hope to find you on my horizon,
Comforting and shining like a beacon.

I would need then, no roses red,
Your love would work fine for me instead

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is lovely

Anubhuti Mishra said...

"wow"...dats d only word 4 it....gurl u rock! loved dis poem......ws ina rush though..cudnt go thru d rest o' d blog.but i hav it bokmarked.....nice thoughts n well penned! keep up d gud work! njoyed readin it!

Dolly Singh said...

Thanks Shaurya and Anubhuti.Appreciate your time :)