Monday, January 7, 2008

Dilemma


Lest,I become a habit to you,
Difficult to shake off,
But,hard to live with.
Bemoaned often,
and cared less
But again,
tough to let go;
I should take your leave.

Before the words I wish to say,
Die, as a sigh on my lips
I should take your leave.

I have mustered the courage today,
To have my say...
To tell you,
What you think
But cant convey...

Lest, the love, that you feel for me,
Brings you to a point
That you feel,
Caught in a dilemma.
I should take your leave.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a one million dollor question
Is there life beyond the way
Someone help me find my way
Far beyond the world to see
No one's there to set me free
Gone in space
Look at this face
Lonely
Cold
Mistaken
Or just to be forsaken
Will I be found?
Will i be free?
Will someone love me?
Questions unanswered
Questions unknown
So let's just leave this
Well alone