Thursday, January 3, 2008

Endless Assault

Countless demons possess my soul.
Countless questions pierce my calm.
Doubt infested, guilt laden
My soul cries for succour.

Times, when I didn’t stand up for myself,
Times, when I didn’t honour my being,
And, the times, when my mind averted its head,
At the cry of my lacerated soul.

Moments trapped under dead weight,
Scream above the placid state,
Come out crawling, yet again,
Triggering the revival of pain.

Countless efforts to numb my senses,
Countless ways to ease the pain
Helpless, desperate
My soul cries yet again.

Sleepless nights,
Dreamless eyes.
A heart vacant
A spirit cries.

Fears crowd,
Hope struggles for space.
Doubts cloud,
Belief leaves no trace.

Countless questions still unanswered,
Countless demons still undeterred

Dolly, 5 aug,2007.

1 comment:

sruce2002 said...

Bahut Badiya. Keep posting :)