Monday, January 7, 2008

I am so scared!

The blinding mist around,
Caught in the mid sea,
The shore is beyond me...

The expanse of the sea;
No sight of land,
No voices to hear,
No proffered hand

O' God! I m scared!

No calm waters,
No serene skies;
No sunshine songs,
No happy cries
All I hear is furious storm,

O' God! I m alone!

Peering through the mist, I see
The gloomy waters that stare at me.
Several boats now pass by me,
I look at them sailing happily.

Only,I am stranded
They all landed!

Oh God! I m alone!!

The dark falls on my hopes,
My helpless heart seeks and gropes
For,one beam of light
To see me through this night.

God! I am scared!

At the helm,i senselessly steer,
My vision clouded by fear
O,where is the one strong and fired?
You don't know, God,I feel so tired!

The boat is so small,
The sea is so huge.
Take me to the shore
My fears seek refuge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fight of alone to alone
war is war,so let is be a war
who wanna fear from war
if war can give u an answer


let them play their game
stand still and wait for ur time
its coming ,hold the pressure
it might make u fear
hey.... why to fear ...buddy , its war
now turn is your's
give ur full force
steer urself and give a blow
if blow can give u an answer
why u wear ur fear
give them a blow
if blow can give an answer
then why to worry from blows

make it clear
u r not made to run
u r made of bones
and bones r more stronger than steel
let's now enjoy the game
fight ur war
whatever wherever u r
u r born single
and will go single
so why expect some other buddy will
fight ur war
it is ur war..... buddy, ur war
so fight ur war
if war can give an answer
then why not a war .