Saturday, January 12, 2008

Catch me under mistletoe

Several stars twinkle above us.
But I just catch the one in your eye.
The way you look so heatedly at me
In your arms dear, I can happily die.

Dancing in our finest finery
We skirt around the Christmas tree.
Shiny baubles sparkle around,
But we glow in the love we’ve found.

Foggy evening,
Fires blazing high,
Christmas spirit lives on
We can’t let this passion die.

As the evening wears on,
The embers of our passion grow.
And I just hope, honey,
That you catch me under the mistletoe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

every night thunder night


As I look into the clear blue sky
I often think and wonder why
How many stars we share each night
To bond us together from fear and fright
I can't tell you what went wrong
I can't make you feel
The love you felt for oh so long
But as you know I let is show
I took a walk down that road
The one we knew so long ago
When I seen the fire in your eyes
From the evening glow of the glistening sky

Unknown said...

Hi,

Commendable writing skills.

I am currently looking for a Copywriter for my Delhi based Ad Agency. Kindly give me a call at the below mentioned numbers so that we can discuss the opportunity atleast.

regards
Manjurima Borah
Human Resource
Adept Media
26515196/9873468675
e-mail: manju@adeptmedia.in