Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Undress The Mind...

The illusions rest easy
On the mind that seeks pretenses.

I script my dreams,
Religiously, each night.
Scenes unfold before my eyes,
Crafted n polished bright
A world of utopia,
A halcyon sight.

The make-believe love
That comes from you,
Rests within my soul,
A quasi-lie,
Pretending to be true.
Hopelessly, you rue my false bliss
The perfection, the finesse...
I marvel at my art,
My unrivaled expertise.

The conniving nights
Incite me to dream.
I am led helplessly
to the brink of delusion.


Before the promise of truth dies,
Strip the silver foil off my lies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you've been hurt.....sweetie !!......cheer up, but wud u like to give me full marks???

Dolly Singh said...

Thanks for the visit..full marks for the visit.. lol